Quad Biking Adventure Tour In Hrvace - SplitWrite a Review
OverviewAdrenaline raising, this quad adventure tour in the enchanting natural environment of the Dalmatian hinterland and Cetina River will leave you breathless as you work your way through this area on your Quad vehicles.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourStart your day early and meet your Quad crew in Hrvace, near the local soccer field. The experienced driver will introduce you to the Quad vehicles and give you full instructions on how to navigate them in order for you to feel confident, safe and so that you can have fun at the same time.
This Quad safari adventure begins with a drive through a village called Rumin where you will see the very first bridge built over the Cetina River. The adventure then continues all the way to Vrdovo with eventual stops along the way where you have opportunity to take some photos and enjoy the views. The road will take you to mountain lodge Sv.Jakov where you can rest for a while before you continue this exciting adventure along the Cetina River.
Driving along Cetina will give you opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking scenery and take photos. After this exciting adventure, you will need to refresh and reward your taste buds with some delicious traditional food in a local konoba.
Inclusions for Quad Biking Adventure Tour In Hrvace
- 1 Quad 300 cc vehicle (automatic)
- Load capacity 150 kg
- Lunch/dinner (barbecue) or unforgettable picnic
- 40 km ride
- Welcome drink
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Quad Biking Adventure Tour In Hrvace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation from Split to Hrvace
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 16 years
Driving license (B category)
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.