QUAD BIKING SAFARI IN THE PALM GROVE OF MARRAKECH - Marrakesh
OverviewEscape the buzz of Marrakech as you motor out across the desert landscape to the flourishing Palm Grove area. Be guided across the varied lands, glimpse traditional Berber settlements and pause for a refreshing mint tea with the locals. Enjoy stunning views on this quad-biking adventure. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: Existing quad biking in a rugged terrain. Stunning scenery of the lush Palm Groves area. Exciting way to travel with powerful quad bikes. Ancient Berber villages for rest & history. Local people to meet & share a mint tea with. Professional team to accompany & guide you safely.
Know More about this tourYour English - Speaking guide will pick you up from your accommodation and you will Begin with an all-important safety briefing as you get a handle on your vehicle for the trip. Journey out of the city on the 18-mile (30 km) route as you manoeuvre your machine through the rugged terrain toward your destination the colourful and rich landscape of the Palmeraie. Navigate through a rich variety of lands as you glimpse palm groves, rocky outcrops and dried-up riverbeds, which will remind you of the early caravan routes.
Take respite in one of the Berber villages as you catch sight of how these historical people have lived for hundreds of years. Participate in the age-old tradition of sharing a refreshing mint tea with them. Speed back out into the wilderness and allow your guide to lead you back to your hotel or Riad.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required
Inclusions for QUAD BIKING SAFARI IN THE PALM GROVE OF MARRAKECH
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Moroccan mint tea
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- ATV Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for Small-groups
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for QUAD BIKING SAFARI IN THE PALM GROVE OF MARRAKECH
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking