Quad Biking Tour In Kiulu - Kota Kinabalu
OverviewExperience the beautiful Kiulu country side just 1.5hr outside Kota kinabalu in a unique way, riding a quad bike! Enjoy the scenic drive up and down rolling hills, traversing rivers and quaint villages among some of the best paddy field landscapes in Borneo. Your guide will stop along the way to share about the life of its people and fauna. Pickup, drop-off from/to Kota Kinabalu and light refreshments are included.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free snacks included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThe excitement begins with your pickup from your hotel and a scenic drive approximately 1.5hours to the set-off point, stopping midway for photos of the scenic landscape. The quad biking is done in Kiulu Valley, a scenic picturesque collection of villages off the tourist track. A safety briefing is held upon arrival before a practice run and then were off.
Embark on a 2-hour guided scenic quad bike adventure, passing through several villages and beyond with views of the paddy fields, plantations, jungle and the Kiulu River. Your guide finds moments to share with you about the life in the village, its culture and peoples.Thereafter, enjoy a light refreshmentin the countryside before we drop you back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
We provide a helmet, gloves and face mask for your comfort and safety. Great for beginners and intermediate alike as we teach you how to ride a quad bike. This activity is suitable foradults 17 years and above.
Inclusions for Quad Biking Tour In Kiulu
- 2 Bottled water per person
- Light Refreshments included
- Professional English speaking local guide
- All local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off or centrally located areas in Kota Kinabalu
Exclusions for Quad Biking Tour In Kiulu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other beverages other than bottled water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 17 years
This tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability release form prior to riding
The guide reserves the right to require any persons found to be endangering their own safety or the safety of others to ride as a passenger with the guide
Quad biking is subject to last minute changes in the event of adverse weather conditions. A replacement tour or postponement will be offered in such an event due to safety reasons
Please wear long sleeve shirt and pants (to protect against riding in the sun), shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Sabah Tea Plantation & WWII Memorial
- Mari Mari Cultural Village & Klias Wetlands Firefly Cruise
- Kota Kinabalu - Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park Day Trip
- Kundasang Poring Hot Springs Day Tour
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park PADI Discover Scuba Diving with Two Reef Dives
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport to Hotel Transfer
- Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Explore With Guide
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu