Quality Coach Day Tour To Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City Plus Badaling Great Wall - BeijingWrite a Review
Hop on this quality coach, and start your wonderful sightseeing day from the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City to Badaling Great Wall. There is a famous Chinese saying regarding the Great Wall: "Only the man who had ever climbed up the Great Wall is regarded as a real heroâÂÂ. Put on your comfortable shoes, and it's time to be the hero!
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from hotel by the driver and tour guide from 7am. This coach tour picks up everyone from different hotels (total 15 stops), and you will meet some new friends from different countries.
Tiananmen Square is the first attraction you will visit, and it is the biggest city central square in the world. You will pass by the chairman Mao memorial there as well.
Passing through Tiananmen Gate, you will visit the Forbidden City, the imperial palace of the Ming and Qing dynasties. In 1987, it was declared as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO. Now it is one of the most visited museums in the world and a must-see for all travelers. Forbidden City is the biggest palace complex in the world so far.
Your lunch will be served in the Jade factory (50 minutes drive from Forbidden City). Jade is regarded as peace, auspices, fortune and luck by Chinese, and you have a chance to see some beautiful jade there.
In the afternoon, you will visit the most famous Badaling Great Wall (40 minutes drive from Jade Factory), the best-preserved and most complete section among the various, therefore it is the most popular, and once visited by many world leaders. You can hike to the tower (Sun-view Tower) with the highest latitude of Badaling Great Wall and have a panoramic view on the whole Badaling Great Wall. You will surely have a lot of fun no matter by hiking or by cable car on the Wall.
After the Great Wall, you will be served tea in a traditional tea house in the downtown area. The tour ends, You can choose to be tranffered back to your hotel directly or to be dropped off at the Birdâs Nest and the Water Cube.
Inclusions for Quality Coach Day Tour To Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City Plus Badaling Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Quality Coach Day Tour To Tiananmen Square And Forbidden City Plus Badaling Great Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable Car at Great Wall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
You must provide your hotel information upon booking for pick up service
In order to get your Skip The Line Forbidden City entrance ticket, please provide your passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking (for all participants)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.