Quang Dien Village Bike Tour Including Sampan Cruise - HueWrite a Review
OverviewGet off the beaten path to discover parts of legendary Hue that most visitors dont have the chance to see. With its unchanged lifestyle, traditional customs, and old school agricultural practices, this Hue tour is a trip back in time to see a society preserved for centuries. Take the ultimate mini-getaway from city life on the back of a motorbike and find calm in the beautiful Vietnamese countryside.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourOn this Hue tour you will actually get out of Hue and head into the countryside. Escape the hustle and bustle of Hue for a peaceful village known for its beautiful architecture, stunning surroundings and friendly locals. After a short safety briefing, you’ll hop behind an experienced motorbike driver to head out and enjoy the ocean wind in your hair. This amazing ride will take you out to the villages, through quaint towns, and past the majestic Tam Giang Lagoon.
First, join a farming family to witness their traditional lifestyle and challenge yourself to some farm work. You'll be rewarded with a taste of Hue’s most famous specialty snacks and honey tea.
Our Hue motorbike tour continues to a so-called Ghost City, where hundreds of tombs have been built and beautifully decorated. Here you’ll learn its secrets and the beliefs and history of the local people. Back on our motorbikes, you'll continue this Hue tour to a wild beach to relax on a white sandy beach next to the translucent emerald water. This is a quiet escape from the crowds and a perfect place for an ocean dip.
Before the sun sets, go to Tam Giang Lagoon where a sampan is waiting to take you out for a fishing harvest. You'll stop by a fish and prawn farm to help the fisherman haul in their catch to sell at market. Learn how to cast a fishing net and try your luck at catching one in the lagoon.
Our day in the Hue countryside ends with fresh fruits and tea prepared by our local host as you bid farewell to the last rays of sunshine and ride back into the city.
Inclusions for Quang Dien Village Bike Tour Including Sampan Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Sampan ride
- Fishing equipment
- Transport by bus
Exclusions for Quang Dien Village Bike Tour Including Sampan Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Please note that you must provide your own swimwear
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.