Quebec City And Montmorency Falls Day Trip From Montreal
OverviewVisit the historic heart of French Canada on this day trip from Montreal to Quebec City. On your sightseeing tour, see famous landmarks including Place Royale, Notre Dame Basilica, the Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls and the Plains of Abraham as you explore quaint narrow streets filled with old-world charm, and learn about the city’s fascinating French-Canadian history from your guide. Enjoy free time to walk through Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and take a scenic cruise on the St Lawrence River during the months of May through October!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
After pickup from your Montreal hotel, you’ll be taken 2.5 hours northeast by coach to Quebec City, the historic heart of French Canada located on the St Lawrence River. The oldest settlement in North America, this capital city’s charming narrow streets and quaint neighborhoods are steeped in fascinating history.
On your sightseeing tour, your knowledgeable local guide will explain the history of Quebec City, which was founded as a fort by the French in the 1500s. Pass famous landmarks and historical treasures including picturesque Place Royale, Notre Dame Basilica, the Parliament Building, Ile d'Orleans and the Plains of Abraham, where the famous battle between the French and English took place in 1759.
Visit the oldest quarter in North America, the Petit Champlain district, and admire views of Montmorency Falls, an incredible waterfall and emblem of the city seated between the Montmorency River and the St Lawrence River. This magnificent natural gem is taller than Niagara Falls!
Enjoy free time after your tour to explore Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. During the months of May through October, you can choose to take a scenic 1.5-hour cruise on the St Lawrence River during your free time!
Your tour ends with drop-off at your Montreal hotel.
Inclusions for Quebec City And Montmorency Falls Day Trip From Montreal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- St Lawrence River cruise (if option selected; May through October only)
Exclusions for Quebec City And Montmorency Falls Day Trip From Montreal
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Toilet facilities are available on the coach
Note: If you opt for the 1.5-hour St Lawrence River cruise, this will take place during the 3-hours of free time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.