Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
OverviewQuebec City’s most noteworthy sights are all mapped out for you to explore at your own pace with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Enjoy great views and informative commentary as you travel on a London-style double-decker bus, hopping off to sightsee independently in the only remaining walled city in North America. Visit top attractions like Place Royale, Old Port and the Citadel of Québec; check out the pubs on rue Cartier; and stroll through the revitalized Saint-Roch.
Know More about this tourBoard the open-top, double-decker bus at any of the 12 stops and enjoy a sightseeing tour around Quebec City that includes the historic district of Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Listen to live commentary and enjoy the convenience of onboard Wi-Fi to find out more fun facts.
You can hop on and off as many times as you like within 1-day. Buses run from 9:30am to 4:00pm, giving you flexibility to explore the city at a pace that suits your schedule. Need some ideas to get started? Read on to get a feel for what you can see or do along the route.
The tour loop starts at the main square of Place dArmes (see below for a list of all stops). See the Ancien Palais de Justice (Old Courthouse) built in 1887, and journey back to the early days of New France at Place Royale. In OId Quebec, learn how city founder Samuel de Champlain set up the Habitation de Qubec (think city development, 17th-century style) in 1608. Here, you can admire Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, North Americas oldest stone church dating back to 1688.
Stroll around the waterfront quays of Old Port (Vieux-Port), or walk through the Plains of Abraham, part of Battlefields Park. At the southern end of Old Quebec, get off at the loops final stop and visit the Citadel of Qubec, the largest fortress built by the British in North America that took 30 years to construct. Visit the beautifully preserved Fortifications of Quebec, restored 17th-century walls on top of a cliff towering over the St Lawrence River.
Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Place d'Armes: Muse du Fort, Muse de l'Amrique Francophone
- Quartier Nouvo Saint-Roch
- Muse de la Civilisation
- Place Royale: Bateau Louis-Jolliet, Centre d'Interprtation de la Place Royale, Notre-Dame des Victoires
- March du Vieux-Port (Old Port)
- Centre des Congrs
- Observatoire de la Capitale: Colline Parlementaire, Htel du Parlement, Fontaine de Tourny, Promenade des Premiers Ministres
- Mange Militaire: Plaines d'Abraham (Plains of Abraham), Maison de la Dcouverte, Colline Parlementaire
- Plaines d'Abraham: Citadelle of Qubec (Citadel of Qubec), Vestiges du Blockhaus, Promenade des Gouverneurs
- Muse des Beaux-arts: Plaines d'abraham, Maison Henry Stuart, Tours Martello, Jardins Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc Gardens), rue Cartier
- Place d'Youville: Palais Montcalm, Le Capitole, Faubourg Saint-Jean Baptiste, Lieu historique national des Fortifications-de-Qubec (Fortifications of Quebec)
- Citadelle de Qubec: Parc de l'Esplanade
Inclusions for Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 1-day hop-on hop-off pass
- Audio tour in 10 languages
- Onboard Wi-Fi
Exclusions for Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Quebec City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops
- Place d'Armes
- Quartier Nouvo St-Roch
- Musée de la Civilisation
- Place Royale
- Marché du Vieux-Port
- Centre des Congrès
- Observatoire de la Capitale
- Manege Militaire
- Plaines d'Abraham
- Musée des Beaux-arts
- Place d'Youville
- Citadelle de Québec
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.