Quebec Ice Hotel And Snow Tubing Combo
OverviewLocated 20 minutes from QuebecCcity, Valcartier Vacation Village is a winter playground with more than 35 snow slides. From December through March, both kids and adults discover the joys of winter. Also check out the Ice Hotel - a must-see attraction to discover every winter. This only Ice Hotel in North America has seduced over a million people around the world since its opening in 2001. With its huge snow vaults, crystalline ice sculptures, 44 rooms, and suites, the Ice Hotel impresses by its dazzling decor.
Know More about this tourFrom December through March, both kids and adults discover the joys of winter. Speed down the Himalayas, one of the four longest and steepest slopes while enjoying the breathtaking scenery of the Jacques-Cartier River and Valley. Thrillseekers, look no further for an experience you'll never forget! The Everest is the highest accelerating slide in North America for the ultimate ride. Board Tornado, a unique invention exclusive to Valcartier Vacation Village, and swirl down the slopes.
Next, check out Quebec's Ice Hotel! The only Ice Hotel in North America is ready for its 18th year in 2018. Open daily from January 4th to March 25th, 2018, visitors can come and see this unique and majestic work of art. Visitors can arrive at 10am and see where guests slept the night before, have a drink in an ice glass or even see where hundreds of couples decided to tie the know in the coolest place to get married. Visits are offered daily both in English and French where you are explained how the Ice Hotel is made, kept and most importantly how people sleep and spend a wonderful nights sleep.
Inclusions for Quebec Ice Hotel And Snow Tubing Combo
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Free parking
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Quebec Ice Hotel And Snow Tubing Combo
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Accommodation at Ice Hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.