Quebec Ice Hotel Tour
OverviewLocated only 20 minutes north of Qubec City, the Ice Hotel is a must-see attraction to discover every winter. The only Ice Hotel in North America, has seduced over a million people around the world since its opening in 2001. With its huge snow vaults, its crystalline ice sculptures its 44 rooms and suites, the Htel de Glace impresses by its dazzling decor. Whether guests sleep, visit or get married at the Ice Hotel, everyone is charmed by this work of art that is built every year with a specific theme.
Know More about this tour
The only Ice Hotel in North America is ready for its 18th year in 2018. Open daily from January 4th to March 25th 2018 visitors can come and see this unique and majestic work of art. Visitors can arrive at 10am and see where guests slept the night before, have a drink in an ice glass or even see where hundreds of couples decided to tie the know in the coolest place to get married. Visits are offered daily both in English and French where you are explained how the Ice Hotel is made, kept and most importantly how people sleep and spend a wonderful nights sleep.
Inclusions for Quebec Ice Hotel Tour
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Admission ticket
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Quebec Ice Hotel Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.