Quebec Lower Town Historical Bike Tour
OverviewPedal along the bike-friendly streets of Old Quebecs Lower Town on an easy 2.5-hour guided bike tour. A knowledgeable guide steers you toward the district's fascinating historic spots, a mix of must-see highlights and off-the-beaten-track gems. Youll learn about the areas roots as a portside village, and see where the past and present now intersect on the same narrow cobblestone streets.
Know More about this tour
Pedal along the waterfront to reach the Old Port (Vieux-Port), where your guide shares interesting tidbits about the revitalized cruise port and the Muse de la Civilisation that sits just around the corner. Continue to Royal Square (Place-Royale), the first permanent French settlement in North America, and admire the colorful murals depicting this heritage on the side of centuries-old buildings.
Over in the nearby Petit Champlain district, take note of the fairytale stone buildings along the cobblestone streets, then head down a path fringed with quaint urban parks along the St Charles River. Glean a few more facts about the city at a monastery built during the French regime and the Cartier-Brbeuf National Historic Site that dates back to 1535.
Your guide will lead you back to the bike shop where you can continue exploring Quebec on your own.
Inclusions for Quebec Lower Town Historical Bike Tour
- Qualified guide
- Bike rental with necessary equipment, including helmet
- Water bottle
Exclusions for Quebec Lower Town Historical Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be able to ride a bike approximately 8 miles by themselves. Children between 5 and 7 will use a trail-a-bike pulled by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.