Queenstown Segway Tour
OverviewSee the highlights of Queenstown on a Segway tour, the perfect introduction to New Zealands capital of outdoor adventure. Begin with a short lesson on how to operate your personal Segway, and then follow a guide around the shores of Lake Wakatipu, passing through Queenstown Gardens and other scenic spots. Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour limited to eight people. Choose either a 1- or 2-hour tour offered at various times throughout the day.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide, who will outfit you with a helmet and your Segway. In a quiet area, spend a little time learning how to operate the Segway by practicing the easy controls for steering and powering. Most people feel comfortable within a few minutes.
When youre ready, set off with your guide to explore Queenstown. Glide to a scenic spot by Lake Wakatipu, where your guide can snap photos of you with your camera. You have your choice of a 1-hour tour along the bay or 2-hour tour that takes in more terrain.
Put your Segway skills to the test with a spin around Queenstown Bay. Take in great views of Lake Wakatipu as you ride from Earnslaw Park past St Omer Park, Marine Parade and the Queenstown Gardens.
The 1-hour tour is a great way to find out how much fun it is to ride a Segway while getting a basic overview of Queenstown and its beautiful surroundings.
Take in the spectacular lakeside scenery as you cruise along the water and listen to your guides informative commentary about Queenstowns history and landmarks. Venture a bit out of town and glide up a hill or two much more fun on a Segway than on foot.
Then roll through the Queenstown Gardens and see the latest botanical exhibits on display. On the trip back to your starting point, you have the option to try out a higher speed setting for some faster-paced fun.
Inclusions for Queenstown Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway
- Pickup and drop-off from 5/93 Beach St (next to Crowne Plaza)
Exclusions for Queenstown Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum recommended age is 10 years
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Please dress extra warm on cool days
Jackets and gloves are available to use. In the event of heavy or continuous rain, or if youre just concerned about the conditions, please call the number on your voucher an hour before your booking time to discuss options
Maximum weight of 265lbs (120kgs). Minimum weight of 77lbs (35kgs)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kawarau Bridge Zipline Experience from Queenstown
- Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Lunch
- Milford Sound to Queenstown Return Scenic Flight
- Queenstown Airport Departure Transfer - From Hotels
- Full-Day Milford Sound Fly, Cruise and Jet Boat Tour from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Sightseeing Cruise with Scenic Return Flights from Queenstown