Shotover River Heli Rafting is the only way to experience Shotover River rafting in winter as well as summer!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourClimb aboard your jet-turbine-powered helicopter for a spectacular flight up Skippers Canyon, the site of one of the world's richest gold strikes. The flight pushes your adrenaline level to the edge with a rollercoaster ride through the Canyon.
Rafting from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, head toward the exhilarating rapids of the lower Canyon, experiencing the memorable rapids Rock Garden, Sharks Fin, Toilet, Pinball, Jaws, Sequel and the unforgettable 170m Oxenbridge Tunnel, followed closely by Cascade Rapid.
The ultimate Queenstown outdoor adventure!
The guides are fully licensed and are carefully chosen on the basis of their skill and experience, their ability to make sound decisions and their ability to communicate and identify with our clients.
Inclusions for Queenstown Shotover River Helicopter Ride And White Water Rafting
- One-way 7-minute helicopter flight to Deep Creek in summer and Boulder Beach in winter, Skippers Canyon
- Raft the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit rafting clothing and all other equipment provided
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques
- Use of hot showers and sauna facilities
Exclusions for Queenstown Shotover River Helicopter Ride And White Water Rafting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
Children aged between 13 and 15 years must have a guardian travel with them
All travelers between the age of 15 and 18 years require a waiver to be signed by a guardian if they are unaccompanied
You must bring along a swimsuit and towel
Minimum weight requirement is 40kg
Maximum 6 passengers per helicopter
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Travelers must be water confident
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Queenstown Zipline Tour
- The Ledge - Queenstown's Sky Swing
- Milford Sound Fly, Cruise And Helicopter Tour From Queenstown
- Kawarau River White Water Sledging
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship Cruise From Queenstown
- Queenstown Kawarau River White Water Rafting
- Dark Ride Movie Simulator
- Half-Day Family Rafting On The Kawarau River
- New Zealand's Biggest Swing: Nevis Swing Queenstown
- Queenstown Jet Boat Ride On Lake Wakatipu And The Kawarau And Shotover Rivers