Queenstown Shotover River White Water Rafting
OverviewExperience the exhilarating adrenaline pumping rapids of this infamous river.
Know More about this tourBegin with an unforgettable coach trip on the historic Skippers Road along old goldminers trails into Skippers Canyon, unparalleled in terms of scenery.
Raft from Deep Creek over peaceful waters at first, you will head toward the exhilarating rapids of the lower Canyon, experiencing the memorable rapids Rock Garden, Sharks Fin, Toilet, Pinball, Jaws, Sequel and the unforgettable 170m Oxenbridge Tunnel, followed closely by Cascade Rapid.
The guides are fully licensed and are carefully chosen on the basis of their skill and experience, their ability to make sound decisions and their ability to communicate and identify with our clients
Inclusions for Queenstown Shotover River White Water Rafting
- Travel to Deep Creek, Skippers Canyon
- Raft the Shotover River
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques
- Use of hot showers and sauna
- Full wetsuit rafting clothing and all other equipment provided
Exclusions for Queenstown Shotover River White Water Rafting
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
Children aged between 13 and 15 years must have a guardian traveling with them
All travelers between the age of 15 and 18 years require a waiver to be signed by a guardian if they are unaccompanied
You must bring along a swimsuit and towel
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Travelers MUST have a "minimum weight" of 40kg (88lbs) to participate on this tour
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Travelers must be water confident
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Queenstown Airport Departure Transfer - From Hotels
- Full-Day Milford Sound Fly, Cruise and Jet Boat Tour from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Sightseeing Cruise with Scenic Return Flights from Queenstown
- Half-Day Wakatipu Basin 4WD Tour from Queenstown
- Lake Wakatipu and Kawarau River Jet Boat Ride
- Half-Day Skippers Canyon Photography Tour from Queenstown