Queenstown Zipline Tour
OverviewFind out why Queenstown is New Zealands adrenaline capital with this zipline adventure! Launching from the Ziptrek Treehouse at the Skyline Gondola summit, youll zipline down the mountain and take in panoramic views of Lake Wakatipu and the snow-capped Remarkables mountain range. With experienced guides accompanying you at each zipline aerial platform and a choice between the beginner and high-velocity tours, its an outdoor adventure the whole family can enjoy (for kids age 6 and up).
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourStrap yourself in for a zipline adventure in New Zealands outdoor activity hub, Queenstown. Experienced guides will ensure youre safely harnessed before youre launched into a scenic eco-tour that takes in Queenstowns forests of beech trees and surrounding snowcapped Alps.
Ziplining from tree to tree, chat with experienced guides at aerial tree-house platforms while you transfer from one zipline to the next. Enjoy the views and learn a little Queenstown history and ecology before zooming down the next line.
The Moa tour is the perfect starter to your adventure experience in Queenstown. The tour consists of four ziplines, starting and finishing at the top of the Skyline gondola. The Moa is designed to start low and slow and gradually build your confidence as it gets progressively longer, higher and faster. All ages love the interaction this guided aerial tour has to offer.
The Kea tour is a faster, longer tour finishing with a zipline ride that descends 30 storeys at speeds of up to 70kph. This tour is a unique way to get down the mountain! This stunningly beautiful guided journey through parts of native beech forest consists of six breathtaking tree to tree ziplines with outstanding alpine vistas; returning you to the bottom of tge gondola hill on a total high.
Inclusions for Queenstown Zipline Tour
- Zipline tour
- Two professional zipline guides
- All equipment
- Hat and gloves in winter
Exclusions for Queenstown Zipline Tour
- Skyline gondola ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please ensure you check in 15 minutes prior to your tour depature time. Check in is located at our Treehouse at the top of the gondola hill, 100m to the left of the top terminal
Gondola tickets are not included in price - we recommend a minimum of 40 minutes to access the upper Skyline complex from the base terminal, or at least 60 minutes in peak times
Please bring an extra layer of clothing year round! Jackets, hats and gloves are recommended. Closed toe shoes are essential (no sandals, flip flops or heels)
Our 24 hour cancellation and reschedule policy applies to all bookings
The maximum weight for any Ziptrek Ecotour is 125kg (275lbs)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.