From USD 109.5
OverviewVisit Quetzaltenango and the Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs. High in the Western Highlands and a spectacular drive.
Tour the historic downtown and visit the cathedral, central park, government buildings, and theater.
Soak in the geothermal hot springs and feel your stress melt away.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourHotel pick up from Panajachel hotels. Enjoy a 90 minute ride along the Pan American Highway, and travel on the highest point of the highway at 10,000 feet above sea level.
Quetzaltenango is Guatemala's second largest city and is a busy crossroads for industry and the coffee business. Energetic and bustling without feeling intimidating, you will tour the historic downtown on a walking tour. Most of this town was destroyed during the 1902 earthquake and volcanic eruptions. The architecture is more European than colonial and the major buildings are neo-classical in design.
This area is rich with geothermal vents, and most of the electricity is generated with geothermal energy. You will appreciate the hot springs of Fuentes Georginas. A series of outdoor pools offer a variety of temperatures from warm to super hot. Let you stress melt away as the therapeutic waters relax and rejuvenate you.
Enjoy an optional lunch (not included) at the resort restaurant.
On the return drive, stop at an artisan Glass Factory. See the workers blowing glass into beautifully designed art. This hand blown glass is in demand around the world. Highly discounted prices are available at the factory.
Inclusions for Quetzaltenango And Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs From Panajachel
- Transport by air-conditioned coach, minivan, or SUV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Quetzaltenango And Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs From Panajachel
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.