QUINTESSENCE CROATIA MULTIPLE DAY PRIVATE TOUR - Zagreb
OverviewPrice: On request Included: Tourleader in the language of the tour Local guides in Zagreb, Split, Trogir, Dubrovnik Entrances to the National Park of Plitvice Split Cathedral, Trogir Cathedral 7 overnights in apartments or hotels 3/4* Dates: On request Transport: Private vehicle/minivan Not included: Meals all personal expenses tips etc...
Know More about this tourDay 1: ZAGREB ;Arrive in Zagreb. Transfer to the accommodation.overnight in Zagreb.
Day 2: ZAGREB; After breakfast city tour of the capital of Croatia, Afternoon day at leisure. Optional halfdaytrip to Zagorje area (castle of Trakoan) with a wine tasting) or igo-European village of the storks.Overnight in Zagreb.
Day 3: ZAGREB - PLITVICE - ZADAR (300 km) ; After breakfast head towards the Plitvice Lakes.The Plitvice lakes complex was registered on the UNESCOs List of World Natural Heritage in 1979. Thickly wooded mountains embrace sixteen smaller and larger crystal turquoise lakes, interconnected by foaming cascades and deep falls. Sightseeing of the National Park.Afternoon departure for Zadar.
Overnight in Zadar.
Day 4: ZADAR - IBENIK - TROGIR/SPLIT (150 km) Continuing the journey to ibenik, the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic, boasting the famous cathedral of St James, the most significant architectonic monument of the Renaissance in Croatia.
Continuing the trip into the hinterland of Primoten, famous for its black wine Babic and olive oil.
Arrival to Primoten Burnji and visit to Jurlinovi dvori the beautiful village farm preserved in its original appearance.
Overnight in Trogir/Split.
Day 5: TROGIR - SPLIT (30 km);Morning city tour of Split. Located in the centre of the Dalmatian coast and nestled between the mountains and the sea, Split is a picturesque ancient town built by the Roman Emperor Diocletian.Visit the impressive emperors palace built in the 3rd century, Peristyle and the Cathedral.The journey takes us to Trogir. Return to Split.Rest of the day is free for shopping or coffee at one of many Splits cafés. Overnight in Trogir or Split.
Day 6: SPLIT - DUBROVNIK (225 km) ; After breakfast, we continue our drive along the Adriatic coast towards Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful stone cities in the world. Visit Ston with its 5-kilometre long walls.We continue to Dubrovnik. This city-monument has been registered on UNESCOs List of World Cultural Heritage.Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 7: DUBROVNIK; City Tour of the City, Afternoon at leisure.Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.Farewell dinner in Dubrovnik area.Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 8: DUBROVNIK; Free time till transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Inclusions for QUINTESSENCE CROATIA MULTIPLE DAY PRIVATE TOUR
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 7 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for QUINTESSENCE CROATIA MULTIPLE DAY PRIVATE TOUR
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.