Quito Arrival Transfers
OverviewAvoid the stress of public transportation by pre-booking this Quito transfer. When you arrive at the Mariscal Sucre International Airport in Quito, you'll be picked up and taken by shared minivan to your hotel. It's that easy!
Know More about this tourWhen you land at Quito's Mariscal Sucre International Airport, your driver will meet you outside the customs area and escort you to your shared minivan. Then, sit back and relax on the drive to your Quito hotel.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight arrival details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to your driver.
Inclusions for Quito Arrival Transfers
- One-way shared transfer to Quito city center hotels
- Professional driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Quito Arrival Transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
The maximum waiting time at the airport is 60 minutes after the arrival of the flight.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.