Quito Artisanal Beer And Food Experience
OverviewThere are around thirty craft beer shops in the city of Quito. From these we will choose a great selection of beer styles to sample, from traditional flavors to the most innovative brews. On this tour I will show you around the beer scene of Quito and introduce you to some of my favourite brewers at the best three breweries in the city. We will also taste some delicious snacks that pair perfectly to our drinks.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet me at Plaza Foch in el Mariscal District
- We will visit three local breweries in exceptionally beautiful neighbourhoods of Quito. Ill share interesting tips and help you distinguish between the flavors, colors and aromas of the different beers.
- At each brewery we will taste two kinds of craft beer, along with a selection of finger foods.
MORE ABOUT THE TOUR
On this tour I will introduce you to one of the most unique aspects of Ecuadorian culture, artisanal beer brewing in the city of Quito. Well learn how to pour, pair and enjoy beer like a local at three of my favorite breweries in town.
Inclusions for Quito Artisanal Beer And Food Experience
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- 2 beers per place at 3 breweries
- Tasting of a variety of local snacks
Exclusions for Quito Artisanal Beer And Food Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passionate foodie and specialist in his native Ecuatorian cuisine. In addition, to studying culinary arts in Ecuador, Francisco also completed a Master's Degree in Culinary Heritage at CETT University in Barcelona, Spain. His professional experience includes working in a restaurant in Minneapolis, USA, in the Galpagos Islands and as a chef at the JW Marriot in Quito. More recently Francisco created his own catering and events organization company and joined Foodie&Tours as a local representative of Quito.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.