Quito's Top Attractions Pass
OverviewQuito's Top Attractions Pass is a single pass that grants access to the top five (5) things to do in Quito, Ecuador. Save 15% on attraction entrances by purchasing this pass and get direct entry into each attractionno queuing or wasting time!Attractions included are: Mitad del Mundo (Middle of the World), Iglesia de la Compaa, Quito Tour Bus, Capilla del Hombre and Museo de la Ciudad y El Carmen Alto.
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All entrance fees included
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourSave 20% off the combined vendor price at each attraction and use it over a six (6) month period. This pass makes traveling faster, cheaper and simpler by using one single ticket to enter all attractions. Upon purchase, you will immediately receive a voucher with a barcode (one per person) allowing for DIRECT entry into all attractions.
Quito's Top Attractions Pass includes entrance to the following attractions:
- Mitad del Mundo: Middle of the world monument located on the equator (full access and transportation included)
- Iglesia de la Compaa: Quito's most ornate church located in the city's historic district
- City Tour on Hop-On Hop-off: A hop-on hop-off double decker bus that travels throughout the city, including audio tours in Spanish and English (Quito Tour Bus).
- Capilla del Hombre: The museum and home of Quito's most famous artist, Oswaldo Guayasamn
With Quito's Top Attractions Pass you will have guided tours offered in English and Spanish at each attraction and transportation to 3 of the 4 of the attractions (except for Capilla del Hombre).
Additionally, you will board the Quito Tour Bus (city tour) as a means of transportation to go to Iglesia de la Compaa and you can also board this bus to go to Mitad del Mundo (Middle of the World Monument).
The pass is valid for six months, but you can easily visit all of the attractions in two days. At each attraction, simply present your voucher (either paper or mobile) at the ticket counter, and your pass will be scanned for entrance.
You should only scan your ticket once at each attraction so you will have access to all 4 attractions.
Inclusions for Quito's Top Attractions Pass
- Entrance fees to the following attractions (SAVE 20%):
- Mitad del Mundo Tour (Middle of the World Monument) - transportation included.
- Quito Tour Bus: Night or Day Tour (Hop On Hop Off)
- Capilla del Hombre (Ecuadorian Artist's Museum & House)
- Iglesia de la Compaa (Historical Church)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Quito's Top Attractions Pass
- Transportation to Capilla del Hombre
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please board the Mitad del Mundo Tour at either Plaza Grande (Venezuela y Espejo) at 11:07 am or at the Quito Tour Bus main station (Shyris & Naciones Unidas) at 12 pm.
Make sure you scan your ticket (either paper or mobile) only once at each attraction, and you keep your ticket for entrance into all five attractions
Present a photo ID for verification of name.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Museum of Tulipe, Reserve of Bellavista and Mital del Mundo Day Trip
- Day Trip to Quilotoa Crater Lake from Quito
- Cotopaxi Volcano Excursion from Quito
- Transport to Middle of the World, Intian Museum and Teleferico
- Otavalo Market and Cotacachi Volcano
- Otavalo Day Trip from Quito: Craft Market and Parque Condor