Quito Top Ecuadorian Food Tour And Canelazo At La Ronda Street
OverviewIm delighted to have the opportunity to show you my beautiful city at night! Join me to discover a magical place called La Ronda in Quito. On this relaxed and fun evening tour we will visit some of my favorite spots for authentic Ecuadorian handicrafts and we will speak to the artisans to learn about their craft. As we walk along the street, I will share with you some fascinating stories about local gastronomy and culture. I will also take you to taste local delicacies, such as tamales, empanadas and cuy. As we taste canelazo, a delicious hot cocktail made with cinnamon and cane alcohol, we will enjoy a great view of La Virgen del Pancillo.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet me at Plaza Grande
- Visit my favourite retaurants and terraces to taste the best Ecuadorian dishes
- Enjoy a delicious canelazo with breathtaking views of the city
This guided evening tour combines some of the most important aspects of Ecuadorian culture: art, music and traditional cuisine, all in one little place called La Ronda. Join us to learn how to make Canelazo and enjoy it in the way a real chulla Quiteño does. Enjoy a relaxing bohemian night at this legendary place, with visits to my favorite restaurants and listen to live music while tasting the typical food and drink of my hometown.
Inclusions for Quito Top Ecuadorian Food Tour And Canelazo At La Ronda Street
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- A guided visit to different local restaurants and terraces
- Typical and traditional Quitenian Dishes ( Including: Tamal, Locro de papa, empanadas, cuy, traditiona dessert)
- Drinks( Canelazo, beer, café or natural juice)
Exclusions for Quito Top Ecuadorian Food Tour And Canelazo At La Ronda Street
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passionate foodie and specialist in his native Ecuatorian cuisine. In addition, to studying culinary arts in Ecuador, Francisco also completed a Master's Degree in Culinary Heritage at CETT University in Barcelona, Spain. His professional experience includes working in a restaurant in Minneapolis, USA, in the Galpagos Islands and as a chef at the JW Marriot in Quito. More recently Francisco created his own catering and events organization company and joined Foodie&Tours as a local representative of Quito.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.