Radovljica Half Day Trip From BledWrite a Review
OverviewSpent some nice self-guided hours in the wonderful old town of Radovljica. Enjoy the transfer from central Bled an explore the charming medieval architecture of Radovljica, walk along the last preserved town moat in Slovenia or visit one of the museums or a gallery. Learn something about beekeeping tradition in Upper Carniola or just enjoy a comforting cup of coffee or tea in the heart of the town and leave Radovljica with a feeling that you have spent a nice and memorable time there.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourAbove the confluence of the Sava Bohinjka and Sava Dolinka rivers stands the old town of Radovljica with numerous well-preserved architectural monuments, like the Sivec house from the 16th century. At booked time you will be picked up from a driver, who will take you to this wonderful old town. Visit the church of St. Peter, one of Radovljica's museums or galleries and walk along the well-preserved medieval town moat, reopened in 2004. Visit the Apicultural Museum and learn more about beekeeping tradition in Upper Carniola, which is an important part of the Slovene cultural heritage. You also have the opportunity to go to the famous Lectar inn, where you will get a traditional gingerbread and where you can taste the Slovenian cuisine. In addition, you can walk along a nearby hiking trail or you can just enjoy a coffee and the cosy atmosphere of a town cafe. At the end of this self-guided tour you will return to Bled full of wonderful memories.
Inclusions for Radovljica Half Day Trip From Bled
- Entrance to the Apicultural museum
Exclusions for Radovljica Half Day Trip From Bled
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (5 EUR p.p.)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.