Rafting Borobudur Sunset - Yogyakarta
OverviewWe make sure your limited days in Yogyakarta worth in a day to combine a cultural and adventure activities in one day. Take the day effective with us to get adventure and cultural activities in a day, exploring the river closed to Borobudur temple with a boat for a river rafting, visiting temples and enjoying the great temple's atmosphere till sunset time. Make the day memorable with our great team and bring the great memory home.
Know More about this tour07.30 leaving for Elo river to take a fun river rafting for two hours till the finishing point at Java Bali Trips' area. The finish point is at the confluence of the two legendary rivers of Elo and Progo rivers. After enjoying the local river's splash and the fun boating, we will dock and take a shower, break and having lunch. After enjoying the great lunch, we will visit other two temples of Mendut and Pawon, then stop by at the local coffee home industry before visiting Borobudur temple. We will visit Borobudur temple by the back way and our local tour guide will escort you to reveal the great stories of Buddhism, Java island with its glory and the philosophy of Borobudur temple. After, learning the temple angle by angle and read the narrative panels, we will enjoy the panoramic on the top of Borobudur temple till sunset. Get the great sunset environment and atmosphere with the change of the sky light.
Inclusions for Rafting Borobudur Sunset
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- River's boat
Exclusions for Rafting Borobudur Sunset
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
Bring extra tshirt etc
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Temple's Meditation
- Prambanan Temple Admission Tickets
- Borobudur Temples' Admission Tickets
- De Mata 3D Trick Eye Museum Admission Package
- 7 Days 6 Nights Central Java Cycling Tour
- Half Day Borobudur by Bike
- Mt Merapi at Sunrise and Jomblang Cave by Jeep from Yogyakarta
- Private Jogja Day Trip from Yogyakarta with Hotel Pickup