Rafting In Bled Slovenia
OverviewThe rivers in Slovenia are known to be very clean. Rivers in the Gorenjska region however have a special place in a thrill seeker’s heart. Apart from being amazingly pure, beautiful and virtually untouched in some places, they are also full of fast flowing waves, exciting rapids and unpredictable currents.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourWhite water rafting has long been an exciting addition to the extreme water sports family and it is still very much a must do if you are planning to visit Bled or nearby areas. A rafting trip is a wonderful idea if you are looking to add a day of adventure to your Bled holiday. If you haven’t done it before don’t worry.
No previous experience is required, our guides will make sure you are completely safe throughout the trip, and you are guaranteed to have a great time.
The rivers in Slovenia are divided according to the difficulty level they present. Each one has something different to offer. You can choose between an easy, slow flowing scenic rafting trip suitable for the whole family, larger groups or individuals, or faster, more exciting sections for those seeking a more energetic thrilling ride.
The choice depends on the time of year, weather conditions and water levels, and preferences of the guests. Even the adrenaline junkies can find something to satisfy their demanding taste. The emerald Soa river for example is well known for its amazing rafting options.
RoutesThere are several beautiful rivers in Slovenia that offer an unforgettable rafting adventure. Each section of the river is divided into different degrees of difficulty that can provide an adrenaline rush for a thrill seeker or an exciting new way of spending your family vacations in Slovenia.
Safety equipment provided:White water rafting is a very safe sport however this does not mean that the safety precautions are not being strictly followed. Every boat is steered by an expert guide with years of guiding experience and detailed knowledge of the rivers. Every guest is provided with all necessary equipment needed for the trip: wetsuit, shoes, life jacket, helmet and of course a paddle. Equipment needed:Each person will need to bring a swimming costume that is worn under the protective wetsuit, proper footwear that can get wet (preferably trainers/sneakers), a towel and dry warm clothes.
If you are ready for an unforgettable Slovenian outdoor adventure do not hesitate and start planning your getaway now!
Transfers from Bled and other local towns are included in the price.
Inclusions for Rafting In Bled Slovenia
- Professional guide
- Hotel/hostel pickup and drop-off (Bled and surroundings)
Exclusions for Rafting In Bled Slovenia
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 6 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.