5 day rafting tour in Georgia
Day 1: Arrive to Tbilisi international Airport. Transfer to the hotel in the city center. Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 2: Early in the morning drive to North East of Georgia in Pshavi Region to the Rafting Camp. Get introduction and instruction from the local instructors. Rafting on R. Pshavis Aragvi (Kopala Bridge - vill. Tvalivi Length 13 km, category II-III). After a little break, drive to the village Pasanauri and raft on Mtiuletis Aragvi ( vill. Pasanauri - vill. Mineso length 14 km category II-III). After the rest drive to Borjomi. overnight in Borjomi guesthouse.
Day 3: After breakfast in the morning get to the rafting camp in village Chitakhevi. Rafting R. Mtkvari (This is the same place where the European competition was held last year) 15 km, category II-IV. After little break excursion in Borjomi including central park. Drive to Ambrolauri. Overnight in Ambrolauri
Day 4: After breakfast get to the rafting camp and start rafting on R. Rioni (Ambrolauri Gvardzia 18-20 km category III-IV). After rest drive to Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 5: Check out from the hotel. Walking tour in Tbilisi, transfer to the Tbilisi International Airport according to flight schedule.
The tour price includes:
- Airport transfer round-trip and transportation according to the itinerary (sedan, 4x4 vehicle, minivan, minibus - depends on the group number)
- Professional guide during the whole tour (English/German/French/Russian/Georgian languages)
- Instructors and equipment during rafting
- Extreme Tour insurance
- 2 overnights in Tbilisi in Hotel Renaissance or similar category (BB in DBL&TRPL supplements); 1 Overnight in Borjomi Hotel Tori or similar category (BB in DBL&TRPL supplements), 1 overnight in Ambrolauri Guesthouse (BB in DBL&TRPL supplements).
- 1 picnic in Ambrolauri.
- 1 bottle of spring water per PAX per day.
- Air ticket
- Meals if not noted in the itinerary
- Alcohol beverages
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
8:30 am 9:00 am All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the consecutive days selecte.. read more
Departure Details :
Tbilisi International Airport, any hotel in Tbilisi city center
Overview5 day rafting tour in Georgia covers major rivers of East and West Georgia. The tour starts from Tbilisi and is included guide, transport, overnight, rafting equipment and insurance of extreme tours. During traveling you will also have excursions in Tbilisi, Borjomi and Ambrolauri. During the tour you will also be able to introduce some of local traditions and taste local food and wine. The tour can be done by experienced rafters in May on all rivers, and any period on R. Rioni in Ambrolauri. Kids and non experienced tourists can raft on R. Pshavis Aragvi summer time and in September, when the water level is low and categorized as II difficulty rate. Please note that breakfasts and 1 picnic is included in the price, the other meals are excluded.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
5 day rafting tour in Georgia
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Borjomi Mineral Waters Tour From Tbilisi
- Kojori fortress tour - best hike destination close to Tbilisi
- Kazbegi Full Day Trip The Best Experience
- Mtskheta , Gori , Uplistsikhe Tour
- Full Day Small Group Tour to Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi from Tbilisi
- 2 Days The River of Peace & War
- Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- 6 Days tour to discover the best of Georgia