Rafting In Tampaon River From Ciudad Valles
OverviewTake part of this great experience and get ready to start rafting in Tampaon, an amazing river class III, the most beautiful on the Huasteca Potosina area. This is a great choice for beginners who love paddling easy water but exciting rapids! From November until March the weather is warm and nice and the landscape is just awesome!
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourWe will start the trip picking you up from your centrally located hotel in San Luis Potosi. Then we will drive for around 1 hour to get to Tampaon River.
Your guide will be waiting for you at Tampaon River as they go in advance to set up of all the equipment for you. You will receive a 30-minute briefing and then start the tour. After arriving to the side of the river, you will get a personal flotation device class V imported from the US as well as a helmet and a paddle.
Your guides will do the safety induction including all the basic instructions you might need to use during the downriver. After the safety induction, you all go to the boats and there you practice all the commands to be used while you paddle for 45 minutes on flat water enjoying the amazing landscape that Tampaon River has to offer us.
You then enjoy a more adventurous portion of the river as you go down stronger rapids and feel the adrenaline. This portion will take about 2 to 2.5 hours. Once over, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at the edge of the river before heading back to Ciudad Valles arriving at approximately 5pm/5:30pm.
Inclusions for Rafting In Tampaon River From Ciudad Valles
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Rafting In Tampaon River From Ciudad Valles
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 8 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.