Rafting In Tena- Ecuador
OverviewThe rivers that flow down the Ecuadorian Andes are some of the most exciting rafting rivers in the world.The River Napo is known locally as the Jatunyacu River, which in the Kichwa language translates as big river. A great trip for both beginners and experts alike with the perfect combination of rapids, landscapes and the Ecuadorian jungle. As one of the tributaries of the amazing Amazon River, this is one of those adventures that you should do it.
Know More about this tourThe trip starts at 9am in Tena City, we pick you up from your hotel/hostel previously we take all the necessary equipment with.
We then head to the LLanganates Nacional Park and after around 45 minutes we arrive at Cando, a local Kichwa community in the jungle.
Your guide then gives you the equipment (life jackets, helmets, paddles, etc.) and a full safety talk on the banks of the river and demonstrates the paddling techniques needed for maintenance the group safety during the activity.
Once everyone is ready the boat, youll set off with your guide and soon come to, Pimpilala one of the biggest adrenaline rushes of the trip. The fun continues as you splash through waves of white-water, exploring jungle canyons and taking a dip in the refreshing waters of the river as you go.
During the trip we stop at a beach by the river for a delicious picnic lunch.
As the trip ends, we bring the rafts to the side of the river, where the driver is waiting with dry clothes and some snacks and drinks.
And after 10 Minutes we arrive in Tena city were we take you to your hotel and finish the Activity.
Inclusions for Rafting In Tena- Ecuador
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Rafting In Tena- Ecuador
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Minimum age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.