Rafting Jatun Yacu River Class III - HALF DAY - Tena
OverviewRafting in the Jatun Yacu river provides a perfect rafting experience all year long due to the natural river flow free of dams, perfect weather, and perfect water temperature.LOCATION30 minutes away from Tena (Province Napo), this river is a tributary to the Amazon river that rises in Ecuador on the flanks of the east andean volcanoes Antisana, Sincholagua & Cotopaxi.THE PRICE INCLUDES-2 hours of Rafting-Certified and Professional Guides (IRF - International Rafting Federation, ACA - American Canoe Association)-Rafting Gear: Helmet, LifeJacket, Paddle and Semi-Dry Top-Intern Shuttle-First Aid Kit with certified WAFA Trip Leader-Safety Kayaker
Know More about this tourITINERARY
08:00 | Hotel Pick Up (TENA)
08:00-08:45 | Transfer to River Entrance
08:45-09:00 | Safety Talk
09:15 | Rafting Starts!
10:30 | Water Break & Picture Time at Iloculin
12:15 | Exit in Santa Rosa and Hotel Transfer (TENA)
14:00 | Hotel Pick Up (TENA)
14:00-14:45 | Transfer to River Entrance
14:45-15:00 | Safety Talk
15:15 | Rafting Starts!
16:30 | Water Break & Picture Time at Iloculin
17:15 | Exit in Santa Rosa and Hotel Transfer (TENA)
Our half day rafting adventure in the Jatun Yacu river is unique because if you do not have the time or simply do not want to spend the whole day rafting, you can live a quick and exciting adrenaline rush in a beautiful river in the Amazon region.
With the half day adventure, we make sure to take you through the most exciting parts of the river. During this trip, we get to stop and swim in the beautiful and warmer Iluculin river and relax on the beach where the Jatun Yacu and Iluculin rivers converge. Although a half day experience, there is no shortage of beautiful nature that can be seen during the entire experience.
The lush jungle on both sides of the river, the sounds of Amazonian birds, and the view of the mountains in the distance leaves you with an appreciation and memory of this beautiful region.
Inclusions for Rafting Jatun Yacu River Class III - HALF DAY
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Rafting Jatun Yacu River Class III - HALF DAY
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.