Rain Forest Hike In Golfito - Puntarenas
OverviewExperience sights, sounds and smells of this fabulous hidden gem. Be prepared to have your feet wet and saunter the streamside trail looking for intriguing endemic frogs such as the Golfo Dulce poison dart frog and the pleasing poison frog. Head upstream from the bottom of the valley, where mountains are so close it makes you feel like you’re in a top-secret passageway. Walk between fish and shrimp to the first impressive waterfall, then scramble up couple sheer boulders to reach the second boisterous cascade. Climb rocks for some crazy jumping into a blueish pool. After cooling off in the water and resting for a little while contemplating the scenery, be ready to head back in the mysterious untamed forest and discover even more hidden treasures.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
In this trekking expedition, discover flamboyant bird species and captivating insects of the rain forest. Natural songs of water, moss-covered rocks and quiet serenity will make you realize you are stepping inside the jungle. Spend an exhilarating journey exploring the rich heritage of a lush green landscape in a wide diversity of flora and fauna ending up strolling along probably the wildest place you have been to. The virgin rain forest and protected secondary forest inhabit amazingly diverse biological and intriguing mammals. This is an enchanting walk toareas seldom seen by visitors.
Inclusions for Rain Forest Hike In Golfito
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Rain Forest Hike In Golfito
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Shoes and clothes may be wet.
Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Baldi Thermal waters and Waterfall from Puntarenas
- Manuel Antonio National Park from Puntarenas
- Horseback Riding with Waterfall Included from Jac
- Half Day Costa Rica Punta Arenas Highlights Small Group Tour
- Tarcoles river plus Canopy Vistas los sueos
- Turtle island
- Puntarenas Shore Excursion: Superman Zipline Tour
- Puntarenas Shore Excursion: 25 Cables Over 11 waterfalls Zipline Tour