Tour Name: Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca 1 Day Tour
- Duration Tour : 1 Day
- Type of Tour : Adventure, Ecological and Cultural.
- Activities : Ecological & Cultural Tour.
- Altitude : (Pitumarca) 3,800 m.a.s.l. / (Kayrawiri) - 4,500 m.a.s.l. / 15,189 ft. (Vinicunca) 5,200 m.a.s.l.
- Group size : Minimum 5 people - Maximum 15 people
- Departures : - Our Company organizes daily departures for this unforgettable Tour with the best personnel.
Day 1: Cusco - Pitumarca - Chiripampa - Vinicunca - Cusco
- Distance traveled : Approximately 219 kilometers.
- Transfer from Cusco : (Pitumarca) 104 kilometers, (Kayrawiri) 208 kilometers, (Vinicunca) 11 kilometers walking.
- Transfer to Cusco : 2 hours in transport from Pitumarca approximately.
- Guided visit to Vinicunca : 45 minutes
- Weather : Cold
- Maximum altitude : 5,200 m.s.n.m.
- Minimum altitude : 3,800 m.s.n.m.
We will pick our passengers early morning at 4:00 am to 4:30 am, from their hotel with our private bus, The drive takes around 2 hours to the south of Cusco and arrived at Pitumarca community (3800 m.s.n.m), where we are going to stop for breakfast, After that we are going to drive 1 hours more to Kayrawiri (4,500 m / 15,189 ft.), The trek begins here and lasts two hours through an undiscovered land of wild desert landscapes, snow-capped peaks, herds of alpaca, painted hills. Mostly the path is following the farmer's trail, finally we are in the spectacular Rainbow Mountain (5200 m.s.n.m.) and start to explore the vast mountain range, At midday you will start going back to Kayrawiri (4,500 m / 15,189 ft.) and take our bus to Pitumarca, where we going get lunch and then take our bus return driving to Cusco to arrive at 17:00 pm. approximately.