Rainey Street Pub Crawl Experience Bike Tour - Austin
OverviewRainey street is quickly becoming one of the most exciting entertainment districts around. With over a dozen historic bungalows converted into bars Rainey Street is not to be missed. Cocktails at Half Step, 100 taps at Bangers, live music at Blackheart--Rainey Street has it all on one small, safe and fun street. The best part of this tour (aside from the booze) is that we'll utilize Austin's wonderful trails to reach this hopping nightlife district. So no need to worry about cars. On this leisurely four mile loop you will get to see Town Lake, Auditorium Shores, Congress Bridge and many scenic views of the skyline.
Know More about this tourThe customers will arrive at shop 15 minutes before tour departure time and get custom fitted to bikes according to size. Our tour guide will then go over safety rules and bike operation.We will take several scenic bike paths and side streets as we wind through downtown Austin, along the lake and ultimately to Rainey Street. Once we arrive, we will visit 4-5 local bars where we can sample local beers and innovative cocktails that have made Rainey Street Austin's liveliest bar scene. Riders will then ride back to the shop and if scheduled, get a shuttle back to hotels.
Inclusions for Rainey Street Pub Crawl Experience Bike Tour
- Bike tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Rainey Street Pub Crawl Experience Bike Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Production Tour with Tasting
- Austin Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Austin's Salt Lick and Winery Shuttle
- Private Arrival Transfer: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to Hotel
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Texas Olive Industry Orchard Tour in Dripping Springs