Rainforest Adventure: Private Waterfall, Cave & Beach
OverviewContinue enjoying the rainforest post-Maria with this full-day tour. This tour includes a visit to a cave, beach, and secret waterfall in the rainforest along with a moderate-to-difficult hike, amazing views, authentic lunch, and exposure to some of the Puerto Rican culture.
Know More about this tour
This tour begins with a visit to the big mudslide in the area caused by Hurricane Maria (09/20/17). Afterwards, you will see the highest peak of the rainforest, El Toro Peak (3,523 feet [1,070 meters]). You will learn where Hurricane Maria first entered Puerto Rico and enjoy a picturesque view of the Caribbean Sea. If lucky, you can also see hang gliders and the Red Tail Hawk floating in the breeze.
Next, you will visit the secret waterfall. The hike to the waterfall is about 25 minutes and will consist of trudging in mud, on uneven, rocky surfaces and through high grass. All this hard work will be worth it to see the local waterfall gem. If you dare, you can climb up the waterfall to visit another waterfall with a natural, deep pool area where strong swimmers can jump into. You MUST know how to swim.
After relaxing and enjoying this site, you will eat authentic Puerto Rican food. This restaurant features farm artifacts during the 20s and 30s. This tour will end with a visit to a cave and beach.
Inclusions for Rainforest Adventure: Private Waterfall, Cave & Beach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Rainforest Adventure: Private Waterfall, Cave & Beach
- We will stop for Puerto Rican lunch but it is not included in the price
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Participant MUST know how to swim
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Pick up at 9:30 am and we will return at 4:30 pm approximately (May vary depending on number of participants)
Our guide can change the order and logistic of the tour due to weather or unforeseen circumstances
Excursions available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum numbers apply. There is a minimum number of 2 required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Everybody should be aware of their own limitations; PLEASE DONT PUSH YOURSELF SAFETY FIRST!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.