Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure From Bangkok
OverviewExperience the thrill of the world’s longest — and highest — canopy zipline, as you swing through the treetops of a pristine national park near Chonburi, just an hour’s drive from Bangkok. This Flight of the Gibbon treetop adventure in the Thai rainforest includes a total of 24 platforms, plus scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-inducing rappelling. In addition, enjoy a Thai lunch and a tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Zoo. Receive personalized attention, with two zipline guides per group of nine to ensure safety at all times.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourSatiate your voracious appetite for adrenaline on this Flight of The Gibbon treetop adventure from Bangkok. Gather at the meeting point and board an air-conditioned luxury van for the 1-hour drive to Khao Kheow, a rainforest bordered by the protected Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary near Chomburi.
Your small group of nine receives a detailed safety briefing and personal equipment fitting before taking off through the treetops like Tarzan. Get ready to unleash your wild side as you soar across the Thai rainforest between a total of 24 platform stations via the largest canopy zipline in the world.
Featured by TripAdvisor as one of the most recommended things to do in Thailand, the thrilling course covers nearly 2 miles (3 km), including one zipline cable over 984 feet (300 meters) long. Built and designed with fun and safety in mind, the course is suitable for children (ages 6 and up) and adults alike.
Experience an adrenaline rush as you glide through the picturesque jungle like a gibbon, cross over two hanging sky bridges and rappel down two rock faces all supervised by experienced guides who inform you about the rainforest flora and fauna along the way.
When your eco-adventure ends, descend back to firm ground for a Thai lunch, followed by a tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Zoo. Filled with more than 8,000 animals representing over 300 species, the 2,000-acre (810-hectare) wildlife sanctuary offers an up close and personal encounter with some of the worlds wildest creatures.
The relaxing tram ride stops at several stations, so you can watch the animal shows and then catch the next tram to another station as you please. Feed the wildlife during Journey to the Jungle, an educational program showcasing various animals and birds in their natural habitats. Youll be captivated as wild cats climb trees and exotic birds display their talents.
Your full-day tour ends with drop-off at the starting point in Bangkok.
Inclusions for Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure From Bangkok
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Zipline and and safety equipment
- Entrance fees
- Tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Zoo
Exclusions for Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure From Bangkok
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
All riders must be taller than 40 inches (100 cm) and weigh between 66 lbs and 287 lbs (30 kg and 130 kg)
It is not recommended to wear loose-hanging accessories or sandal-type shoes that may easily fall off
Parents and observers who will not be riding the ziplines are subject to a fee of THB 900.00, payable directly to the guide, which includes transportation fees and lunch
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang Airport
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Huahin Hotel
- Bangkok Dinosaur Planet Theme Park
- Van on disposal within Bangkok area
- Bangkok Hotel to Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok Hotel
- Hua Hin Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer