Rainforest Jeep Adventure - Rio De JaneiroWrite a Review
OverviewNature and breathtaking beauty in the heart of an urban center, all planted by human hands. The Tijuca National Park is composed by tijuca rain forest, serra da carioca, pedrabonita / pedra da gávea and pretosforros / covanca.
- Company of hundreds of rare plants and wildlife
- Monkey and Taunay Waterfall
- 20-30 minute hike through Tijuca Rainforest
Know More about this tour
Just a few steps from the streets of Rio lies the thriving oasis of Tijuca, the world’s largest urban rainforest. Contained within the city limits, this lush jungle is home to hundreds of species of plants and wildlife. You will nter the Tijuca Rainforest in an open jeep, truly emphasizing the contrast between the stone jungle of Rio and the lush green backdrop of Tijuca.
Feel the refreshing spray of the Monkey’s and Taunay Waterfalls, pausing to soak in impressive views of Rio and its surroundings at Vista Chinesa. No visit to the rainforest would be complete without actually hiking the trails under the canopy and interacting with this amazing ecosystem. Enjoy an approximately 20 to 30 minute hike along a pleasant trail as you see the plants, animals, butterflies and birds of the rainforest.
Inclusions for Rainforest Jeep Adventure
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Guided Tour
Exclusions for Rainforest Jeep Adventure
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.