Rainforest Night Walk And Authentic Costa Rican Dinner From La Fortuna
OverviewThis tour is ideal for those who want to take advantage of every minute in Costa Rica, discovering some of the countrys nocturnal wonders in a night hike. We will begin our tour in a small town known as La Tigra, located just 30 minutes from La Fortuna. Once we arrive, we will take the trail in to a small patch of rainforest in the process of regeneration with some mirrored lakes, which facilitate wildlife observation. You can expect to see species like nocturnal birds and mammals, insects, amphibians, bats, and more.
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe trail will go around the mirrored lakes to the frog sanctuary, which is an area dedicated to the regeneration and natural reproduction of frog species. Here you will discover a large amount of species such as the dart frog and the bull frog, the smallest and largest species in Costa Rica, as well as the spectacular Red Eyed Tree Frog, and the beautiful Glass Frog. After the tour, a delicious Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood burning stove will await us. We will enjoy our dinner viewing the lights of the valleys of San Carlos. Afterwards we will return to La Fortuna.
- Discover the country's nocturnal wonders in a night experience
- See species like nocturnal frogs, birds, mammals, insects, bats and more.
- Delicious authentic Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood burning stove.
- We will enjoy our dinner viewing the lights of the valleys of San Carlos.
Inclusions for Rainforest Night Walk And Authentic Costa Rican Dinner From La Fortuna
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Delicious Costa Rican dinner prepared on a wood burning stove
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Flashlights and lanterns
Exclusions for Rainforest Night Walk And Authentic Costa Rican Dinner From La Fortuna
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.