See Bali in a way you've never seen it before and recognize the indigenous culture and local people way of life
Begin your tour by being picked up from your Hotel, drive to hilly Kintamani Volcanic area.
Stop a couple of minutes in Tegallalang rice terraces to enjoy the view and take some pictures of the best rice terrace in Bali.
Starting in view of Mount Batur volcano at Kintamani, this breathtaking bicycle tour winds down through 26km of lush valleys, through Balinese villages, past century-old temples and rich green rice fields.
Expert guides explain the history of the land, culture while visiting Balinese families, schools, coffee and spices plantation and many more.
- Hotel pick upand drive to the center of Bali in the hilly Kintamani Volcanic area
- Light breakfast with a magnificent view of mount and lake Batur
- Cycle down from Kintamani to Ubud for approximately 3.5 hours through arural area of Bali island
- Make some stops along the way where your local guide explains the Balinese way of life in the area
- Visit coffee and spices plantation
- Visit a native familys compound and interact with locals
- Lunch in a local Organic restaurant
- Back to hotel