Rare Beauty Of Bali Private Bike Tour From Ubud
OverviewSee Bali in a way you've never seen it before and recognize the indigenous culture and local people way of life with this private 6-hour guided tour. Enjoy pedaling downhillwith this exceptional cycling experience and explore the beauty of nature and richness of Balis authentic Hinduism culture. Visit the Kintamani Volcanic area and stop in the mountandlake Batur.Adventure yourself on a cultural exploration and get closer to parts of the island that are rarely visited. The tour includes lunch and transportation by a private vehicle.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourSee Bali in a way you've never seen it before and recognize the indigenous culture and local people way of life
Begin your tour by being picked up from your Hotel, drive to hilly Kintamani Volcanic area.
Stop a couple of minutes in Tegallalang rice terraces to enjoy the view and take some pictures of the best rice terrace in Bali.
Starting in view of Mount Batur volcano at Kintamani, this breathtaking bicycle tour winds down through 26km of lush valleys, through Balinese villages, past century-old temples and rich green rice fields.
Expert guides explain the history of the land, culture while visiting Balinese families, schools, coffee and spices plantation and many more.
- Hotel pick upand drive to the center of Bali in the hilly Kintamani Volcanic area
- Light breakfast with a magnificent view of mount and lake Batur
- Cycle down from Kintamani to Ubud for approximately 3.5 hours through arural area of Bali island
- Make some stops along the way where your local guide explains the Balinese way of life in the area
- Visit coffee and spices plantation
- Visit a native familys compound and interact with locals
- Lunch in a local Organic restaurant
- Back to hotel
Inclusions for Rare Beauty Of Bali Private Bike Tour From Ubud
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bike rental andhelmet
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Rare Beauty Of Bali Private Bike Tour From Ubud
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
Dress code is for cycling activity
What should bring: camera, sunglasses, sunblock, money
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum age is 5 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE