Raval And Eixample Craft Beer Walking Tour In BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewBarcelona might not be known for its craft beers but after this 2-hour guided tour, youll leave wondering why beer and Barcelona are not more synonymous. Sample up to five locally brewed craft beers, eat tapas and learn about the history of the densely packed Raval neighborhood and the popular Eixample district from the local guide. This group tour is limited to 15 people, ensuring you'll spend an intimate couple of hours with a small group of like-minded craft beer lovers.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a local gastronomic center in Raval to sample your first craft beer on this entertaining, educational and imbibe-friendly tour through Barcelona’s world of craft beer.
On the way to the next stop, journey through the Raval neighborhood, as the guide speaks of the intriguing history of the area. The district is known for its urban art, so look around as you pass by street art and galleries, grand murals and contemporary urban art.
Stop into a local small brewery, making excellent craft beer to sample the offerings and to snack on a couple of delicious tapas dishes.
After, cross over to the Eixample district, known for its long fashionable boulevards and Gaudí architecture. Plant yourself in a local bar to try three more local beers and munch on another tasty tapas dish. While eating and drinking, hear fascinating stories about Barcelona’s early 20th-century civic redesign that Eixample exemplifies.
Your tour then concludes in Eixample after roughly two hours.
Inclusions for Raval And Eixample Craft Beer Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Local guide
- 5 beer tastings
- 3 tapas
Exclusions for Raval And Eixample Craft Beer Walking Tour In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.