Ravello 2 Hours Walking Tour - Naples
OverviewRavello is one of the most enchanting places of the Amalfi Coast, dream destination of intellectuals, artists and musicians of XIX century. It is here that Wagner composed the second act of the Parsifal...The medieval town is set 365 meters above the Tyrrhenian Sea. You' ll visit the beautiful Villas located in the town such as Villa Rufolo, where every year takes place the international "Ravello Festival", and Villa Cimbrone which is famous for its scenic belvedere named the infinitive Terrace. The Nobel prize winner for literature Andre Gide said: "Ravello is closer to the sky than it is far from the shore"...
Know More about this tour
In Ravello you can enjoy the most enchanting views of the Amalfi Coast, as you are on a suspended terrace between the cobalt blue Tyrrhenian Sea and the Lattari Mountains. Youll visit the Cathedral of Saint Pantaleone and, through the splendid access tower, youll enter in Villa Rufolo, a wonderful medieval site adorned with enchanting gardens.
You don't want to miss the famous Villa Cimbrone with its romantic gardens and the celebrated terrace of the Infinitive; it is here that in 1938 Greta Garbo and the composer Leopold Stokowski spent wonderful days of love...
- Meet the guide at Piazza Duomo in Ravello
- Visit of the Cathedral of Saint Poantaleo
- Visit of Villa Rufolo and its gardens
- Visit of Villa Cimbrone and its gardens
Inclusions for Ravello 2 Hours Walking Tour
- - Guidance and assitance for the entire duration of the Tour
Exclusions for Ravello 2 Hours Walking Tour
- - Admission fees: Villa Rufolo adult 5 , Villa Cimbrone adult 7 .- Transportation.- Meals.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
the tour involves a walk of about 2 kms, comfortable shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Ischia Opera Season: The Three Tenors
- Positano and Amalfi semi-private
- Full-Day Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Naples
- Positano and Amalfi boat tour from Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From Naples
- Positano & Amalfi Boat Exprerience Daily Tour with Limoncello Tasting From San Giorgio