Historic RCA Studio B played a major role in establishing Nashville's identity as a recording center. Dozens of country and pop stars made recordings here, primarily from 1957 to 1977, when the studio was operated by RCA Records. There are few recording studios that can claim the number of hit records that have come from Historic RCA Studio B, located in Nashville's famous Music Row area. Redeem vouchers at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Actual tour times will be assigned at the time of redemption. Guests are encouraged to arrive before 11:00am to select from the greatest availability.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tour
Historic RCA Studio B opened in 1957 and was once the recording home of popular music titans such as Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins, Eddy Arnold, and the Everly Brothers is both a classroom for Nashville area students and a popular cultural attraction. RCA Studio B first became known as one of the cradles of the “Nashville Sound” in the 1960s. A sophisticated style characterized by background vocals and strings, the Nashville Sound both revived the popularity of country music and helped establish Nashville as an international recording center.
Hitmakers in Studio B have included Eddy Arnold, Waylon Jennings, Bobby Bare, Dolly Parton, Jim Reeves, Willie Nelson, and Floyd Cramer, among others. For many years, Country Music Hall of Fame inductee Chet Atkins managed RCA’s Nashville operation and produced hundreds of hits in Studio B.
Studio B has also been home to numerous innovations in recording practices, including the development of the “Nashville number system,” a musician’s shorthand for notating a song’s chord structure, which facilitates the creation of individual parts while retaining the integrity of the song. Tours of Studio B depart hourly between 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. daily from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
Inclusions for RCA Studio-B Combo Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for RCA Studio-B Combo Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Redeem voucher at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Actual tour times will be assigned at the time of redemption. Guests are encouraged to arrive before 11:00 am to select from the greatest availability.
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.