Real Prague Guided Private TourWrite a Review
OverviewCome with us to explore the reverse side of Prague! Local guides, non-touristy locations and a complete comprehension to the contemporary situation in the Czech republic. Your questions will be highly welcomed! Social, political, cultural as well as economical problemacy will be discussed and explained. One of the most interactive tours in Prague at all! See our Golden city from a different perspective while accompanied by a native Czech guide with a rich experience in living here. Although adventurous this tour is still very safe.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Led by an art historian
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Prague is inhabited by approximately 2 millions of people. They have their hopes, wishes, worries, troubles and issues which they resolve every day. This tour is designed for those who like seeing things more deeply, more properly. Come with us to discover, see, sense and learn how things were in the recent past and how they have (or not) changed. Sink into depths of contemporary life in Prague, visit non-touristy locations...simply: experience how Praguers really live. You will see beggars, prostitutes, drug dealers, fools, bums, desperate people, ugly architectural heritage of communism and much more! Also we will explain you the current social, political and economical situation in the Czech republic. After this tour you will be true experts! Tour is covenient to all tourists as we will be moving on public places so safety is guaranteed.
Public transport tickets are included in price.
Inclusions for Real Prague Guided Private Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport tickets included
Exclusions for Real Prague Guided Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting