Realejo: Old Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Granada
OverviewExplore the Realejo district of Granada, where palaces and stately homes abound. See historic churches and monasteries adorning every corner, and experience the unique atmosphere of one of the city's most fascinating areas.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Stroll through the old Jewish Quarter of Granada on a 2-hour walking tour with a Spanish expert local guide, and discover secret alleys on the hill that leads to the Alhambra. Learn the history of a neighborhood with over 500 years of history, see palaces, stately homes, churches and monasteries on every corner, the 9th-century Torres Bermejas and much more.
Travel through 500 years of history as you climb up to the Alhambra, where the amazing views are your reward. Hear the sound of fountains and breathe in the scents of private gardens full of flowers along the way. Arrive at the fortress of the 9th-century Torres Bermejas on the hill of Mauror, opposite the Alhambra.
Then, descend through the romantic forests of the Alhambra, Granada's extraordinary complex of palaces built on the remains of the city's Roman fortifications.
Inclusions for Realejo: Old Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Granada
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Art Historian guide
Exclusions for Realejo: Old Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Granada
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.