OverviewUnforgettable ride through the waters of the Capibaribe River covering the three islands in the center of Recife; Santo Antonio, Recife Antigo and Boa Vista.
You will also be passing under five bridges: Bridge September 12, Maurcio de Nassau Bridge, Bridge Manuel Buarque de Macedo Bridge Elizabeth and princess Bridge Duarte Coelho.
On board, we have the presence of a guide who will tell us stories and curiosities about Recife.
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Boa Viagem, Pina or Piedade at 3 pm for your tour.
The ride goes through the waters of the Capibaribe River covering the three islands in the center of Recife; Santo Antonio, Recife Antigo and Boa Vista. We'll pass under five bridges; Bridge September 12, Maurício de Nassau Bridge, Bridge Manuel Buarque de Macedo Bridge Elizabeth and princess Bridge Duarte Coelho.
During the city water tour, visitors enjoy beautiful views of various sights, such as Francisco Brennand Sculpture Park, the Marco Zero Square, the Customs Palace, the Gymnasium Pernambucano, the Legislative Assembly, the Teatro Santa Isabel and the houses of the Aurora Street. On board, our guide will tell us stories and curiosities about Recife.
After the boat tour ends we'll go to Marco Zero Square in Old Recife for photos and shop handcrafts.
Inclusions for Recife Boat Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Recife Boat Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.