On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial & her Story
- Rufina Cambaceres' misfortune
- Tiburcia Dominguez' miserly husband
- Admiral Brown, the Leloir
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Recoleta Cultural Center & Old Monastery
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- History of Tango, Ports & Immigration
- BA Design Center & Terraces
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit (when available)
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Monument to France & Argentina
- National Fine Arts Museum & Story
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Your walking tour begins where the 'Best of Buenos Aires Walk' ends!
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour