Red Dune Bashing In Dubai Including Desert Camp Experience With BBQ Dinner
OverviewEnjoy an exciting dune bash and BBQ dinner under the stars on this 5-hour desert experience from Dubai. Travel into the rolling red dunes of the Lahbab region and feel the thrill as your 4x4 slides up and down the steep slopes. Stop for photos of the desert sunset and then head for a Bedouin-style tented camp to enjoy a camel ride, try sand boarding and get a henna tattoo. Lastly, savor a mouth-watering BBQ dinner as you watch colorful belly dancers and tanoura folk performances by whirling dervish-style dancers.
Know More about this tourLeave your central Dubai hotel in your air-conditioned 4x4 and set off into the empty desert that surrounds the city.
As you travel, listen as your guide explains Dubais transformation from fishing village to gleaming metropolis in just a few decades, and watch how the light gold sands of the desert change color, shifting first to dark browns and then to deep reds.
Then, head off-road into whats known as the Lahbab area of desert, famous for its rolling dunes. Admire the surreal beauty of the desert and hold tight as your driver heads for the biggest slopes. Then, feel the adrenalin rush as your 4x4 ascends and skids down the sandy heights feeling the sands slip under the wheels is a serious thrill!
Afterward, stop to take photos of the desert sunset as it casts the dunes in dusky golds and oranges, and then continue to a Bedouin-style outdoor camp nestled amid the sands.
Walk into the lamp-lit camp and enter a beautiful Bedouin tent. Sink into the cushions and enjoy an Emirati welcome of Arabic coffee and dates, and the offer of an aromatic shisha (water pipe).
Then, enjoy your choice of the complimentary activities on offer. Ride a camel, try sand boarding, get a henna tattoo and if you wish, ride a desert buggy (additional cost) over the sands.
Later, sit down to a delicious barbecue dinner under the stars. Dig into grilled meats, salads, main courses and desserts served with sodas and mineral water, and if you wish, purchase additional drinks (own expense) from the cash bar.
During and after dinner, enjoy a host of live Arabic music and entertainments, including belly dancing and tanoura folk dances, with whirling dervish-style dancers performing eye-popping costume transformations as the spin across the floor.
When the time comes, ride back to Dubai in your 4x4 where your experience ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: During the month of Ramadan (June 6 to July 6, 2016) this activity will not include Entertainment and alcohol will not be available.
Inclusions for Red Dune Bashing In Dubai Including Desert Camp Experience With BBQ Dinner
- 4x4 pick-up and drop offin Dubai
- Shared transport
- Private transport (if option selected)
- Dune bashing in the Lahbab Desert
- Welcome Arabic coffee and dates
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- BBQ dinner(Vegetarian option available)
- Water and soft beverages (unlimited)
- Belly dance
- Tanoura dance
- Falcon show
- Shisha (available in different flavors)
- Photos with Arabian Falcon
- 4x4 Pickup and Drop off within Dubai City
- Desert Picture Stop
- Sand boarding in the desert dunes
- Sunset Stop (not guaranteed)
Exclusions for Red Dune Bashing In Dubai Including Desert Camp Experience With BBQ Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Desert buggy ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
Dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women and any guests with back or neck problems
Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the vehicle during dune bashing
Tour program subject to change due to religious or other circumstances; certain activities (mainly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available on any Islamic days as per UAE law
Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months (mainly in July & August)
Bring a light sweater during the winter month. Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer and guests are also recommended to wear sandals/ flip flops on the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubai Desert Safari: Land Cruiser, Camel Ride, Dune Bashing
- Exciting Morning Desert Sports in Dubai
- City Card Dubai
- Alexandra Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Dubai
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai International Airport to Cruise Port
- Dubai Private Transfer: Dubai Hotel to Cruise Port
- Private Dubai Transfer: Cruise Port to Dubai International Airport