Red Light Secrets Museum Along With 1 Hr Canal Cruise - Amsterdam
OverviewThis tour takes you on a journey of prostitution which is considered to be the oldest profession in the World. Red Light Secrets has a lot of secrets about the infamous profession and gives you a lot of insight about how it used to be in the olden times and how it has evolved over the years. After this, you will also enjoy a 1 hour cruise through the beautiful canals of Amsterdam.
- Enjoy a short film that is insightful and will enhance your experience.
- Show your wit by taking part in a quiz.
- Drive through the beautiful canals of Amsterdam with this 1 hour
Know More about this tour
Red Light Secrets, the name itself is intriguing. This unusual Museum of Prostitution is for the naughty minds that wish to learn more about the oldest profession of the world. This museum definitely will not leave anything to a history-lover's imagination! But are queues for tickets dousing your excitement? The Red Light Secrets tour lets you save money and time, and gets you inside the museum as fast as your feet can take you.
Add in to that a scenic cruise along the idyllic canals of Amsterdam. This hour-long magical experience will definitely serenade you for life and make your tour worthwhile.
Inclusions for Red Light Secrets Museum Along With 1 Hr Canal Cruise
- Canal cruise
- Skip the line access
Exclusions for Red Light Secrets Museum Along With 1 Hr Canal Cruise
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.