OverviewBe transported 40 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip to the stunning Red Rock Canyon. You'll be hiking through and scrambling over rocks at least 150 million years old. Spectacular colors will overwhelm your visual senses while ascending to heights which allow you take in the entire park and the Vegas Valley.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour tour will start with complimentary pick up at your hotel in Las Vegas at approximately 9am.
When arriving at Red Rock Canyon the group will have a short stay in the visitors center to browse the outdoor desert tortoise habitat. After the visitor's center you will drive to the trailhead where each guest will be provided with a day use backpack with waters and snack for the hike. Safety and any last minute details will be discussed.
During the hike, the group will make several stops to discuss the geology, history, wildlife and plant life in the park. Your guides will assist you in the proper technics on hiking, breathing and scrambling.
There will be plenty of time for pictures, questions and to take in all the majestic visions as the group hikes. Your total hiking time is approximately 3 hours but this can vary based on weather, safety and individual capabilities.
At the conclusion of the hike, you will be driven the balance of the park loop which allows everyone to see the escarpment before exiting.
Inclusions for Red Rock Canyon Hike From Las Vegas
- Professional Guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Red Rock Canyon Hike From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Proper footwear required: hiking shoes or shoes with good rubber traction soles
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.