Reef And Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour In Cancun
OverviewEnjoy the only snorkeling tour in Cancun over a Shipwreck and swim among big schools of fish, colorful coral reef and turtles. Groups are kept always small with a maximum of 10 people to guarantee personalized attention. A short lesson is offered for less experienced guests and cool tips are shared for a more enjoyable experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourChoose between three departure times when you book, then meet your guide in the lobby of your Cancun hotel to begin this half-day of adventure. Board a comfortable, air-conditioned van and drive to the marina for your check-in and briefing.
Get outfitted witha complete set of snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, life vest, fins and optional weights), and learn how to wear it properly with help from the staff. Beginners can participate in an optional snorkeling lesson in the shallow waters close to shore before boarding the boat and setting out to sea. Group size is limited to 10 for a personal experience.
After just five minutes on the boat, arrive at the first location:a well-conserved coral reef full of fish and marine life. With calm, warm water that's only 8-12 feet (2.5-3.5 meters) deep, this snorkeling spotis great for all levels. Next, make a stop over a bed of sea grass, and keep an eye out forturtles, stingrays, lobsters, and crabsas you float through the water with your guide.
At the finalstop, you'll have the opportunity to swim over a shipwreck. Marvel at the underwater ruins, admiring the large schoolsof multicolored fish against the white-sand backdrop of the shipwreck site.
Stay refreshed with bottledwater on board, and dry off with the provided towels on your way back to the marina. Return transport will be waiting to take you back to your Cancun hotel at the end of the 3.5-hour experience.
Inclusions for Reef And Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour In Cancun
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Passenger Insurance
Exclusions for Reef And Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour In Cancun
- Dock Fee ($10 USD, payable at check in)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an extra charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age is 7 years
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun is included; pickup and drop-off from hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an additional charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.