OverviewExperience Aruba on this Refresher courses a diving adventure. From here your will open back the door to dive back in open water. Aruba is known for unforgettable scuba dive experiences. It has a nice range of dive spots, reefs, shipwrecks and even plane wrecks for divers.
Know More about this tour
All dives includes: Transportation from and to any High rise or Low rise Hotels and Cruise Ship area, Tanks, Weights, Mask, Fins, Boat Trips, Fresh Fruits & Drinks. Pick-up time for the 9:00 am 2 tank Dive trip or the 2:00 pm 1 tank Dive trip is about 60 minutes before departure. At the Dive Center Divers must show certification card, fill in and sign all Scuba Diving Liability Release & Waiver Forms and participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire prior to time of activity. If you have incurred any medical condition since you were certified that may affect your diving and you answer is YES, then you must seek the advice of your physician prior to engaging in diving activities. No Diving on day of departure. Aruba is famous for the spectacular shipwrecks between 60 to 90 feet of water and beautiful coral reefs that starts in 5 to 10 feet and continues sloping down to 120 feet in some areas. There are incredible shipwrecks like the J/C wreck and the Airplane wrecks which make exciting dive sites for advanced divers but also dive sites well suited for novice divers. All of the Ship Wrecks Dive sites have combination with beautiful coral reefs and an abundance of hard and soft corals surrounded with a lot of various marine lives like Turtles, Mantas, Moray Eels, Lobsters and many more. Your Experienced and Qualified PADI Dive Masters are ready to guide you to the Best Dive spots in Aruba like the Barcadera Reef, De Palm Slope, Dantchi's Delight, Sonesta, Pinnacles, Bali, Plonco, Harbor, Pilot Wreck, Renaissance Airplanes, The Sponge, Skalahein, The Fingers, Kantil, Isla de Oro, and the famous Jane Sea shipwreck. Of course you can also go for your PADI Advance certification, Rescue certification and even go for the PADI Dive Master Course or any Specialty Diver course with one of our on staff PADI Instructors. If you have your own equipment you can store it at the Dive Center over night free of charge. Fresh water is available at the Boat for rinsing the equipment after the dive. Feel free to bring it and make sure it's been serviced within the year. Equipment Rental is available at the Dive Center. The Mermaid II Dive boat is equipped with all the safety equipment including VHF Marine Radio, Medic First Aid Kit, Two Oxygen Tanks, Rest Room with Flushing Toilet and toilet papers, Cooler with Fresh drinking water, Cooler with Fresh Juice and Fresh Fruits for after diving refreshments. We have a big fresh water bucket for rinsing Digital U/W Camera on board.
Inclusions for Refresher Course
- Refresher Course includes: Videos, Poolsession. Include: 1st Boat reef dive in theafternoon at 2:00 pm, , All our dive trips includes: Transportation from and to any High rise and Low rise Hotels, Cruise Terminal outside gate, Tanks, Weights, Mask & Snorkel, Fins, Boat Trips, Boat Captain, PADI Dive Master/Instructor Leader, Fresh water Ice coolers drinking water, Cups, Cookies, Chocolate, Fresh Fruits and Drinks. We also have on board a restroom including toilet with push button flusher and toilet papers. A big fresh water bucket for digital underwater camera and a Big Fresh water equipment rinse tank, All Coast Guard approved Safety Equipment, VHF Marine Radio, Medic First Aid and two Oxygen tanks.
Exclusions for Refresher Course
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The listed price does not include surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include a 3.5% Sales Tax, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include rental shorty wet suit if needed, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include rental b.c.d. / reg. if needed, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 10 years and under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian signature and must be accompanying by parent.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
A maximum of 12 people per booking.
Not recommended for participants with back problems heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Participants may be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving if some preexisting medical conditions (example asthma, heart conditions, etc.) that may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor prior so he or she can clear you for scuba diving. Download medical form:
Evidence of dive certification card is required prior to time of activity from divers wishing to participate in scuba diving.
No Diving within 24 hours of flying is recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.