Religious Mathura And It's Akhada Traditional Fight Clubs - Agra
OverviewExperience the religious tinge of Mathura as you become a part of fight at Traditional Fight Club of Mathura, enjoy the Sands of Divinity at Raman Reti, witness the religious sanctity of Banke Bihari Ji, admire the magnificence of Prem mandir and conclude your tour with a religiously rich sojourn at ISKON Temple.
- Fight experience at Traditional Fight Club of Mathura
- Enjoy the Sands of Divinity at Raman Reti
- Witness the religious sanctity of Banke Bihari Ji
- Witness the magnificence of Prem mandir
- Experience Richness of Religious aura at ISKON Temple
Know More about this tour
A backpacker's heart is always on a hunt for Rural Adventure. Real India Experience brings in this Desi Rural Day tour of Mathura & Vrindavan for those who want more. Akhada (Traditional Fight Clubs) awaits.
We set off to Mathura where we hit for our traditional Fight Clubs: Akhada. The way folks there have preserved Kushti is magnificient to experience. Sand where they fight, the ambience, and those massive bodies are a visual treat for an adventure seeker.
Next, we leave for Raman Reti: A land of sand for divine play of Lord Krishna. The ambience at this placeis surely going to attach you to it's soul. The holiness is engraved in it's simplicity and is surely worth it's time.
Sanctity of Mathura - Vrindavan is to be felt at Temples that have come a long way to this century and have successfully preserved their simplicity and eternal vibes. One's journey wouldnt't be complete without Banke Bihari Temple: Where it all started.
We then pay our respect at famous ISKON Temple at Vrindavan followed by Prem Mandir. The tour ends and we return back to our Hotel.
Inclusions for Religious Mathura And It's Akhada Traditional Fight Clubs
- Entire tour is conducted in High roof AC Cab
- Delicious Desi Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Mathura
- Local greeter for personalized experience
- Hotel pick up & drop
- Lessons at Akhada
- Experience rural connect to 5 places
- Parking, Toll taxes & Entry fees
Exclusions for Religious Mathura And It's Akhada Traditional Fight Clubs
- Camera fees
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 70%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.