Religious Worship Culture In Dadaocheng Day Tour - Taipei
OverviewDadaocheng is undergoing a revival as art galleries, coffee shops, and specialty retailers join a multitude of traditional shops to create a colorful and vibrant neighborhood. Experience Dihua Old Street style . And all kinds of traditional Chinese medicine shops, dry goods, north and south groceries, fabric silk collection area.Also the Baroque architecture. 10:00 Pick up from your accommodation in Taipei cityTaipei Confucius Temple The Dalongdong Baoan TempleTaipei Xia-Hai City God TempleDadaocheng Old StreetDihua Street 16:00 Drop off at your accommodation in Taipei city
Know More about this tour
- Justaiwantour will give you the best experience of Taipei temple culture.
- Dalongdong Baoan Temple,in 1998, assessed as a national secondary monuments.
A winner of UNESCOs Asia-Pacific Heritage Awards for Culture Heritage Conservation in 2003.
The Dalongdong Baoan Temple was established some 260 years ago in 1742, and is ranked as the second historic relics by the Ministry of Interior. The main deity is Baosheng Dadi (also named Dadaugong). Every year, on March 15 in lunar calendar, Dalongdong Baoan Temple will hold a series of folk art feast activities for celebrating its main deitys birthday. Now it has became a magnificent Baosheng Cultural Festival in Taiwan, featuring the unique folk arts and celebration activities of Taiwan.
- Taipei Xia-Hai City God Temple ensures prosperity and peace through its blessings. Nowadays young people come to pray for a happy love life and good job.
The temple therefore attracts a lot of singles for a significant other Couples visit this temple in search of a smooth going.
- Experience all kinds of traditional Chinese medicine shops, dry goods, north and south groceries, fabric silk collection area.Also the Baroque architecture in a modern city.
Inclusions for Religious Worship Culture In Dadaocheng Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional driver guide
Exclusions for Religious Worship Culture In Dadaocheng Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Book at least 2 days in advance.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this ,but requires the following information for each participant:
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Tour With Private Transfer: Be Around With Fireflies And Tung Blossom
- Jiufen en Espaol - Excursin privada al pueblo que inspir El Viaje de Chihiro
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour