Rembrandt City Walk Amsterdam With Your Own Private Art Historian, Private GuideWrite a Review
OverviewGo on an entire 3 hours Rembrandt city walk Amsterdam with your own private art historian, private guide tour exploring Rembrandt with an expert history teacher who has a great experience in guided tours of Holland and Europe museums. You can pick any of the sights that Rembrandt has had an influence in and learn all about it from this expert guide. 3 hours Rembrandt tour with skip the line tickets and your own private art historian, private guide.
- 3 hours Rembrandt tour with fast line tickets and your own private art historian, private guide.
- Ask anything you want to know about Rembrandt and Amsterdam, take a rest if needed and we can exend or change the program according to your wishes.
Know More about this tour
Rembrandt lived in Amsterdam from 1631 until his death in 1669. In a 3 hours city walk, or more on request, you will be taken past the houses where Rembrandt worked and lived and places which inspired his masterpieces. We can also visit the Rijksmuseum (Nightwatch, The Syndics and more), the Rembrandt House, the Six Collection (Rembrandt's friend) and/or the Royal Palace (former national museum) and see Rembrandt's masterpieces (extra hours).
No audiotour with headphones, but a living expert who you can ask anything you want! Have your own private art historian and fully enjoy this Rembrandt city tour. I teach art history since 1995 and I have a lot of experience in guiding in museums in Holland and Europe.
Inclusions for Rembrandt City Walk Amsterdam With Your Own Private Art Historian, Private Guide
- Guided Tour
Exclusions for Rembrandt City Walk Amsterdam With Your Own Private Art Historian, Private Guide
- Museum fees
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, transportation or other services (when required) are not included.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.